10’’ LX200 Advanced Coma Free w /UHTC High Performance Telescope
SKU ID #282094
The Telescope 10’’ LX200 Advanced Coma Free with UHTC high performance by Meade is a great advanced user telescope. It's constructed utilizing the latest technology such as the 16-channel GPS with true level and north sensors, it is a must-have. The astronomy telescope LX200-ACF is lightweight, easy to use, and among the most versatile astronomical systems available.
Features & Benefits:
- Clear Aperture: 10" (254mm)
- Focal Length, Focal Ratio: 3048mm f/10
- Max. Practical Visual Power: 750X
- Telescope Mounting: fork-type; double tine
- Ultra-High Transmission Coatings: Included
- Primary Mirror Lock: included, progressive tension
- Eyepiece: Series 4000, 26mm Super Plossl
- Viewfinder: 8x50mm
- GPS, True-level and North sensors: 16-Channel GPS
- Autostar® II Hand Controller: included (147,541 object database)
- Pointing Precision, High Prec. Mode: 1-arc minute
- Batteries (user-supplied): 8 x C-cells
- Battery Life (approx.): 20 hrs.
- Tracking Rates: sidereal, lunar, or custom-selected from 2000 incremental rates
- Primary, Secondary Mirrors: Pyrex® glass
- Telescope Weight: 90 lb
The Meade Telescope 10’’ LX200 Advanced Coma Free w /UHTC high performance has taken all the cutting-edge technology that has made the Meade name synonymous with innovation and put it into the design of the LX200-ACF, the best all-purpose high-performance telescope system available. The Advanced Coma-Free optical system has brought the highest level of optical performance well within the reach of most amateurs. The astronomy telescope LX200-ACF gives you the Ultra-High Transmission Coatings (standard on all LX200-ACF systems), allowing you to have the ultimate in premium optics. With its unbelievable list of features and capabilities, the advanced amateur or researcher could not be looking for a better telescope system than the LX200-ACF. The Discovery telescope LX200-ACF is among the most versatile astronomical systems available. Professional astronomers use the LX200-ACF for research because of its top-level performance and ability to handle almost any type of measuring or imaging equipment. At the same time, because it is light weight, compact and easy to use, it is the telescope of choice for thousands of amateur astronomers around the world. No matter what your goals are in the field of astronomy, an LX200-ACF telescope will allow you to achieve them.
Find the entire Telescopes Frequently Asked Questions here.
Please note: this item is excluded from Discovery storewide promotions.