How do they do it? 19 Kids and Counting profiles the Duggars, America’s largest family, and shares how they manage the day to day and still raise well-mannered and good kids with love and laughter. Shop the 19 Kids and Counting DVDs and merchandise to see how this family holds down the fort.
- A Love That Multiplies Audiobook (Abridged)
- The abridged A Love that Multiplies audio book gives you the keys to how the Duggars teach their ever-growing family values that help the children face what life brings. Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar of the reality TV show Meet the Duggars have discovered strategies that keep their large… [ read more ]
- A Love That Multiplies: An Up-close View of How They Make It Work (Paperback)
- A Love that Multiplies paperback book by the Duggars is an up-close view of how they make it work from day-to-day living to dramatic challenges. Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar, parents to reality TV's largest family, have seen it and done it all when it comes to raising a growing family, and… [ read more ]
- Growing Up Duggar Book
- The four oldest Duggar girls share an inside look at what it's like to be a Duggar kid as they talk about their own faith and perspectives on life. As they look at the different relationships in their lives, readers will learn how they resolve conflict, their dreams and plans for the future,… [ read more ]