Science Channel Books, DVDs and Blu Rays make the perfect gifts for the science – minded individual in your life. Whether they are into evolution, space travel, climate or storm chasing, there is something for everyone. You will also find Science Channel kids books to inspire even the youngest minds.
- A Curious Discovery: An Entrepreneur's Story (Hardcover)
- Learn about the Discovery Channel story in A Curious Discovery: An Entrepreneur's Story (Hardcover). This fascinating Discovery Channel book by John Hendricks explores the author's history and describes how his curious nature helped him build a powerful media empire. The book offers a… [ read more ]
- Atlas Of The Universe Book
- With 75 maps of the planets, constellations, and galaxies--and more than 800 illustrations--this visually stunning, oversized book brings the farthest reaches of outer space to readers firsthand. With cutaway views that depict what planets look like inside; topographical maps showing the… [ read more ]
- Wonders Of Life: Exploring The Most Extraordinary Phenomenon in the Universe...
- In Wonders of Life: Exploring the Most Extraordinary Force in the Universe, the definitive companion to the Discovery Science Channel series, Professor Brian Cox takes us on an incredible journey to discover the most complex, diverse, and unique force in the universe: life itself. Through… [ read more ]
- Into the Storm: Violent Tornadoes, Killer Hurricanes, and Death-defying...
- An eye-of-the-hurricane view of storm chasing from the star of the Discovery Channel hit series Storm Chasers. Only one in ten chases actually intercept a tornado-unless you're Reed Timmer. The thrill-seeking meteorologist and star of Storm Chasers has followed and faced down more violent… [ read more ]
- It's Easy Being Green Book (Paperback)
- The paperback It's Easy Being Green book offers practical tips in an easy-to-follow format. The day-to-day guide debunks green-living myths, while giving readers 250 sure-fire ideas to green up their lives. The green living book covers buying habits and home and garden advice, all printed on… [ read more ]
- Ready, Set, Green Book (Paperback)
- The paperback Ready, Set, Green book gives readers a do-it-yourself guide to a greener lifestyle. The tips from the experts at TreeHugger.com come tested and ready-made for better health, greater savings and smarter living. The green living book lays out an eight-week plan ideal for novices… [ read more ]
- The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook (Paperback)
- The paperback The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook features 77 essential skills for stopping climate change, each broken down into easy-to-follow instructions. Despite the weighty topic, the authors use a lighthearted tone to give practical advice. The global warming book appeals… [ read more ]
- Through The Wormhole With Morgan Freeman: Season 2 DVD
- Ep. 1) Is There Life After Death?: Everyone from the most simple-minded to the deepest thinking has pondered a question that strikes at the core of our existence: Is there life after death? What happens to the soul after we die? People who have had near-death experiences claim to have… [ read more ]
- Wonders of the Universe Blu-ray
- Who are we? Why are we here? Where do we come from? These are among the most enduring and profound questions we can ask, and it is an essential part of human nature to want to find the answers. We can trace our ancestry back hundreds of thousands of years to the dawn of humankind, but in… [ read more ]