You, too, can imbibe the Turtleman style! From Call of the Wildman t-shirts to leather cowboy hats, jump up and yell “yi yi yi!” for the thrill of it. While we don’t recommend and highly discourage taming wild animals with your bare hands, celebrate the animal lover that is Turtleman and you!
Can't find what you're looking for? View our popular search.
- Call of the Wildman Banjo T-Shirt
- What would the Wildman be without his trusty sidekick and skilled banjo player, Neal James? Don’t go anywhere without your own banjo when you wear the Call of the Wildman Banjo T-Shirt. The moss green tee has a banjo printed across the chest at the perfect angle for playing with a turtle… [ read more ]
- Call of the Wildman Turtle Mug
- It’s time to get turtley pumped up for your day and what better way to do it that with the Call of the Wildman Turtle Mug. This crystal clear mug doesn’t just stand out as extremely unique, it also shows you’re a serious fan of the Turtle Man. The pattern in the clear plastic mug creates a… [ read more ]
- Call of the Wildman Turtleprint T-Shirt
- To catch the turtle, one must become like the turtle. Get outfitted in all-over turtlliness with the Call of the Wildman Turtleprint T-Shirt. The soft green shirt features a subtle brown turtle print over the entire shirt. With Turtleman on the front making it incredibly clear that you’re a… [ read more ]
- Call of the Wildman Turtleman Vest
- Get tactical with this live action Turtleman Vest. Call of the Wildman is loud when you put this badboy on. With full zipper front, zipper collar with hood, and a gaggle of pockets this is the vest you need if you’re looking to git ya some! [ read more ]
- Call of the Wildman LED Headlamp
- When trapping animals from possums to turtles by day or night that have made their way into homes and businesses, Ernie Brown, Jr., nicknamed “The Turtleman,” sports the right gear. Upon capture, Ernie returns these creatures unharmed to the wild. He doesn’t recommend you try any of his… [ read more ]