You, too, can imbibe the Turtleman style! From Call of the Wildman t-shirts to leather cowboy hats, jump up and yell “yi yi yi!” for the thrill of it. While we don’t recommend and highly discourage taming wild animals with your bare hands, celebrate the animal lover that is Turtleman and you!
Can't find what you're looking for? View our popular search.
- Call of the Wildman Banjo T-Shirt
- What would the Wildman be without his trusty sidekick and skilled banjo player, Neal James? Don’t go anywhere without your own banjo when you wear the Call of the Wildman Banjo T-Shirt. The moss green tee has a banjo printed across the chest at the perfect angle for playing with a turtle… [ read more ]
- Call of the Wildman LED Headlamp
- When trapping animals from possums to turtles by day or night that have made their way into homes and businesses, Ernie Brown, Jr., nicknamed “The Turtleman,” sports the right gear. Upon capture, Ernie returns these creatures unharmed to the wild. He doesn’t recommend you try any of his… [ read more ]
- Kid's Turtle T-Shirt
- Turtles are People Too All t-shirts are individually hand-screen printed artist originals and each shirt is one-of-a-kind and unique. Professional-grade, permanent water-based inks are used to ensure long lasting colors and great quality for the designs. Designs are printed on… [ read more ]