Celestron PowerSeeker 114EQ Telescope
SKU ID #362066
- Additional Details
- Weight: 19
- 14 mm (4.5") diameter Newtonian reflector
- 900 mm focal length (f/8)
- German Equatorial mount with RA and DEC slow-motion controls and setting circles
- 5x24 finderscope
- 20 mm erect image eyepiece (45x) - 1.25"
- 4 mm eyepiece (225x) - 1.25"
- Barlow lens 3x - 1.25”
- Focuser 1.25"
- Adjustable aluminum tripod with accessory tray
- "The Sky X" First Light edition CD-ROM
- Metallic charcoal black tube color
The PowerSeeker 114EQ Reflector by Celestron is a great is a great beginner telescope . User-friendly with minimal set up and maintenance, the Celestron PowerSeeker 114EQ Reflector features great optical and mechanical quality, so instead of fussing too much with the equipment, you can enjoy the view. Using a system of mirrors to produce images, this PowerSeeker 114EQ Reflector is excellent for faint deep sky objects like remote galaxies because of the larger aperture. They provide the brightest view per dollar spent.Features and Benefits:
Celestron PowerSeeker telescopes are a great way to open up the wonders of the Universe to the aspiring astronomer. The PowerSeeker series is designed to give the first-time telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features and power. Amateur astronomy is a great family hobby that can be enjoyed year round, and Celestron's PowerSeekers are the ideal choice for an affordable and high quality telescope that will provide many hours of enjoyment for the entire family.
Please note: this item is excluded from storewide promotions