Chelsea Green Guides Book Set (Paperback)
SKU ID #85289
List Price: $24.95
You Save: $4.98 20% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/19, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/21, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
The paperback Chelsea Green Guides Book Set makes it easy to help save the Earth. Learn everything you need to know about recycling, composting, and water and energy conservation.
- Set contains hundreds of practical tips for people who want to reduce their carbon footprint and the amount of waste they generate
- Each illustrated guide includes a concise resource list on back
- Printed in North America on 100% post-consumer waste recycled paper
- Written by Jon Clift
- Publication date: September 2007
Discover 100 energy saving tips for your home or and business, including suggestions on heating and cooling, lighting, cooking, and appliances and renewable energy options.
Water: Use Less – Save More
Learn 100 simple and effective tips for saving water, inside and outside of your home or business, with practical ideas for your kitchen, bath, landscape and more.
Composting: An Easy Household Guide
Unearth everything you need to know about composting – from the various containers available, to what to put in them and how to use the results. Plus, reference an A-Z directory of how to compost everything from ash to weeds.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: An Easy Household Guide
Answer all of your recycling questions with a complete listing of everyday, recyclable household items. From old cell phones and e-waste to expired medicines and motor oil, discover great ideas for reducing your consumption and volume of trash.
Shop for the paperback Chelsea Green Guides Book Set to learn new, easy-to-implement ideas for greening up your life.