The Colony: Season 2 DVD
SKU ID #285124
List Price: $29.95
You Save: $14.96 50% off
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 2
- Run Time: 430 Minutes
- Region: 1
- Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
- Language: English
- Studio: Discovery Comm
- DVD Release Date: May 17, 2012
- Subtitles: Subtitles: English SDH
1) New Beginning: In the Colony Season 2 DVD, Episode 1, seven strangers from all walks of life enter a ground breaking real life experiment to see if they can survive and rebuild after a simulated viral apocalypse wipes out most of humanity.
2) After the Fall: To secure their house from a new hostile threat, the colonists try to make an electrical power plant from rotting pig carcasses and an old tractor. And with food running low, Jim and Deville hunt game in the bayou.
3) Trust: The Colony Season DVD 2 shows how colonists look toward sustainability, but dwindling resources and the introduction of two outsiders to the experiment upset the balance. Later, the Colonists are attacked while scavenging for supplies outside the Colony.
4) To Have and Have Not: A massive fire forces the Colonists to rethink their internal security options and Reno comes up with a creative way to build a huge windmill out of scrap found in the compound.
5) The Abduction: In The Colony video Season 2, Episode 5, the Colonists' negotiating skills are put the test when one of their own is violently abducted and the ransom note demands their precious resources of medical supplies, fuel, and food in exchange for their abducted member.
6) Skout: The Colonists' negotiating skills are put the test when one of their own is violently abducted and the ransom note demands their precious resources of medical supplies, fuel, and food in exchange for their abducted member.
7) Tick: The Colonists deal with deception in the fight for food resources. A stranger living on their fringes reveals himself and offers his food and help, but could it be another trap? The Colonists also turn their attention to creating an escape boat to search for a safer, more permanent location.
8) Defense: VOPA returns with unexpected consequences. Focus then turns to arming the Colonists for an impending attack and to finalizing the scout boat for exploring the bayou in search of food, resources, and an escape.
9) The Virus: A militia of outsiders attacks the Colonists and their newly fortified compound. Then, the group divides, some taking the scout boat out to do reconnaissance for supplies and a place to escape to. But not everyone makes it back from the mission.
10) Don't Look Back: The Colonists mount a counterstrike on the militia who have been attacking them. The colonists are almost out of food, and some have lost almost 40 lb during the experiment. Their focus returns to finishing the escape boat and finally heading off into to the bayou to build a new Colony. But before they can leave, VOPA makes contact and presents them with one last difficult choice.
Buy The Colony Season 2 DVD and watch as seven strangers rebuild the world as we know it without easy access to even the basic necessities of life.