Georgetown Cupcake – TLC Candy Topper Dozen
SKU ID #292325
Special Handling Fee:$20.00 - added at checkout
US ground ship only or only available to ship to the contingent 48 states.
The Georgetown Cupcake TLC Candy Topper Dozen lets you enjoy delicious confections from the bakery featured on DC Cupcakes, the hit baking show. On the series, you pick up baking ideas from the two sisters who own the Georgetown Cupcake bake shop in Washington, D.C. The dozen DC cupcakes with candy topper come in a variety of fabulous flavors like key lime, toffee crunch, salted caramel and red velvet.
.TLC CANDY TOPPER CUPCAKE FLAVORS (pictured above):
Top Row: Key Lime, Mint Cookies & Cream, Chocolate Birthday, Salted Caramel
Middle Row: Milk Chocolate Birthday, Red Velvet, Chocolate Ganache, Coconut
Bottom Row: Choc PB Chip, Lemon Berry, Toffee Crunch, Banana Split
CLICK HERE for flavor descriptions and serving instructions.
|Order placed||Time placed||Order delivered|
|Monday||Before 1 PM, ET||Tuesday|
|After 1 PM, ET||Wednesday|
|Tuesday||Before 1 PM, ET||Wednesday|
|After 1 PM, ET||Thursday|
|Wednesday||Before 1 PM, ET||Thursday|
|After 1 PM, ET||Friday|
|Thursday||Before 1 PM, ET||Friday|
|After 1 PM, ET||Tuesday|
All cupcakes ship via FedEx Overnight. A Special Handling Fee is included in your total order shipping cost, covering all shipping and handling charges associated with your cupcakes. Additional shipping costs in cart apply only to non-cupcake items.
If your order includes non-cupcake items, those items will ship Ground unless multiple shipping addresses are chosen in the check-out process. Choosing multiple shipping addresses will allow for other shipment options for non-cupcake items.
TLC Candy Topper Cupcakes Flavor Assortment
- Key Lime: Fresh key lime cupcake with a key lime frosting topped with a candied lime
- Mint Cookies & Cream: Madagascar bourbon vanilla cupcake baked with Oreo crumbles topped with a mint Oreo crumble-infused buttercream frosting
- Chocolate Birthday: Valrhona chocolate cupcake topped with a traditional sweet vanilla buttercream frosting topped with rainbow sprinkles
- Salted Caramel: Caramel cupcake with a salted caramel-infused buttercream frosting topped with a caramel drizzle
- Milk Chocolate Birthday: Classic yellow birthday cupcake topped with a milk chocolate buttercream frosting and rainbow sprinkles
- Red Velvet: Georgetown Cupcake's signature cupcake " classic red velvet cupcake with a vanilla cream cheese frosting topped with a red fondant heart
- Chocolate Ganache: Valrhona chocolate cupcake with a thin layer of Callebaut chocolate ganache icing topped with a fondant flower
- Coconut: Classic coconut cupcake with a vanilla cream cheese frosting capped with a cloud of shredded coconut
- Chocolate PB Chip: Valrhona chocolate cupcake baked with peanut butter chips topped with a peanut butter frosting and a chocolate ganache drizzle
- Lemon Berry: Light lemon and raspberry cupcake with a raspberry frosting topped with a candied lemon
- Toffee Crunch: Toffee cupcake with a toffee-infused vanilla frosting topped with crushed heath bar
- Banana Split: Fresh banana cupcake with a fudge core topped with a vanilla cream cheese frosting, a fudge drizzle, hazelnuts, rainbow bobbles, and a maraschino cherry
When you receive the Georgetown Cupcake TLC Candy Topper Dozen, remember all of our cupcakes are baked in small batches by hand, and then frozen and shipped overnight with frozen gel packs. Before serving, please remove cupcakes from shipping packaging and remove cardboard cupcake posts from cupcakes.
As shown on DC Cupcakes, Georgetown Cupcake does not use preservatives so we recommend enjoying your cupcakes as soon as possible. Cupcakes are best served at room temperature.
Our gourmet cupcakes with candy topper can also be frozen in an airtight container for up to one additional week.Please allow 3 hours to defrost your cupcakes before serving. We do not recommendrefrigerating your cupcakes.
We hope that you enjoy!
Georgetown Cupcake bakes with nuts on the premises. We recommend those with nutallergies err on the side of caution and refrain from eating our cupcakes.