River Monsters: Season 4 DVD
SKU ID #378963
- Standard Shipping: 12/18, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Number of Discs: 2
- Run Time: 5 Hours 44 Minutes
- Region: 1
- Language: English
- Studio: Discovery Comm
- DVD Release Date: October 1, 2012
- Subtitles: English SDH
- Includes: 8 broadcast episodes; 60 minutes each
- Ep. 1) American Killers: Extreme angler Jeremy Wade normally travels deep into the globe's most remote regions searching for fresh water monsters, but recently he's been getting reports of killers from an unexpected place - the United States.
- Ep. 2) Russian Killer: Extreme angler Jeremy Wade heads to Russia's remote Amur River, where the mysterious deaths of three men appear to be linked with a reclusive freshwater giant. The prime suspect is a predator that can top a ton and exceed eighteen feet in length.
- Ep. 3) Mongolian Mauler: When he hears of a recent bloody attack in a remote Mongolian river, angler Jeremy Wade wonders if it could be the work of a giant fish so rare that it's more legend than fact. Pound for pound, this man-sized monster is said to be one of the strongest.
- Ep. 4) Asian Slayer: Angler Jeremy Wade returns to the remote rivers of India's Himalayas to investigate a fresh spate of savage attacks. Jeremy thinks he knows the perpetrator's identity, but his plans to catch the monster hit trouble when he learns its a sacred animal.
- Ep. 5) Phantom Assassin: Jeremy Wade returns to Australia's predator-packed Fitzroy River in search of one of the world's rarest and least known fish - the Northern River Shark. It's so elusive that only twenty have ever been caught.
- Ep. 6) Pack of Teeth: From the Okavango swamps in southern Africa there are stories of a piranha-like fish that hunts in marauding packs, tearing into other fish, and even human flesh. Angler Jeremy Wade heads into the watery labyrinth to track down this deadly swarm.
- Ep. 7) Invisible Executioner: Jeremy Wade takes on Africa's wild Zambezi River to unmask an invisible predator that's dragging fisherman to their deaths. Crocs and hippos are guilty of killing many in plain view, yet it seems there's another monster stalking these deadly waters.
- Ep. 8) Lair of Giants: Jeremy Wade explores the hostile wildness of the Essequibo, Guyana's largest river and one of South Americas best kept secrets. Armed with only old journals and his rod, Jeremy is on a mission to discover if monsters of the past still exist.