Orion SkyQuest XX14g GoTo Truss Tube Dobsonian Telescope
The Orion SkyQuest XX14g GoTo Truss Tube Dobsonian Reflector by Orion is a great advanced telescope. Constructed with the latest technology, the Orion SkyQuest XX14g GoTo Truss Tube Dobsonian Reflector is made of the highest level of optics and mechanics, which may require more skill to master and appreciate, but offers the ultimate in performance. Using a system of mirrors to produce images, this Orion SkyQuest XX14g GoTo Truss Tube Dobsonian Reflector is excellent for faint deep sky objects like remote galaxies because of the larger aperture. They provide the brightest view per dollar spent.Features & Benefits:
- An enormous yet conveniently portable 14" aperture truss-tube Dobsonian telescope.
- Equipped with fully motorized GoTo object location and automatic tracking of over 42,000 celestial objects.
- Colossal 14" aperture reflector optics collect tons of light for wonderfully detailed views of deep space objects such as galaxies, star clusters, and cloudy nebulas, in addition to bright and detailed views of closer cosmic quarry including the Moon and planets.
- Orion-designed collapsible GoTo Dobsonian base.
- Rigid 8-pole truss reflector optical tube both break down into easily manageable components for transport in virtually any car.
- Closed-loop electronics forgive accidental bumps, nudges, and even manual repositioning without losing alignment of the GoTo system.
- Heavy-duty clutches allow independent adjustment of motion to desired level of resistance in both axes.
- Innovative convex-back 356mm diameter parabolic primary mirror and newly engineered mirror cell weigh 10 lbs. less than our standard 14" reflector mirror and cell
Please note: this item is excluded from Discovery storewide promotions.