Hey Mr. Green: Sierra Magazine's Answer Guy Tackles Your Toughest Green Living Questions (Paperback)
SKU ID #85633
The paperback Hey Mr. Green: Sierra Magazine's Answer Guy Tackles Your Toughest Green Living Questions stands out with its smart and practical answers.
- Filled with practical, good-humored advice for living lighter on the planet
- "At Home" chapter offers tips on staying cool, cleaning up and other domestic details
- "Food for Thought" focuses on how to eat and drink better while spending less
- "Out and About" covers getting around, fueling up, and enjoying the great outdoors
- "The Three Rs" shows you how (and why) to reduce, reuse and recycle almost everything
- "The Big Picture" considers how the environment, politics, religion, and other issues intersect
- A green living book by Bob Schildgen, author of the popular "Hey Mr. Green" column for Sierra magazine
- Publication date: March 2008
Buy the paperback Hey Mr. Green: Sierra Magazine's Answer Guy Tackles Your Toughest Green Living Questions for practical eco-friendly tips that are as entertaining as they are practical and smart.