The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook (Paperback)
SKU ID #85655
The paperback The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook is official companion book to the Live Earth concerts, 24 hours of nonstop concerts broadcast from around the world.
- Fun, compelling survival guide that offers lighthearted suggestions, practical advice, factual information and inventive ways to save the world
- Features 77 essential skills for stopping climate change and living through it
- Each skill is presented on a spread featuring bright, full-color instructional illustration, a brief introduction to the skill and its core ideas, a set of instructions, spin-off ideas, and scientific and environmental facts
- Printed on recycled paper with soy ink
- Written by David de Rothschild, an avid adventurer and the founder of Adventure Ecology, an independent initiative focused on environmental awareness and action through education
- Publication date: June 2007
Buy the paperback The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook, and join the movement to save Earth with practical eco-friendly practices delivered in an engaging tone.