Shop TLC’s DVDs and Books for the entertainment that keeps you on your toes. Whether you want to learn how to reinvent classic American desserts or just watch your favorite reality television personality Cake Boss make them, stock up here for gifts for you and yours.
- DC Cupcakes Season 1 DVD + Cupcake Diaries Book
- DC Cupcakes Season 1 DVD In the DC Cupcakes Series 1 DVD, the door opens and your eyes pop as you see the incredible array of creations at Georgetown Cupcakes. Smell the sweet delights, and be awed by the life-sized dog made of cupcakes or the thousand plus cupcakes turned into an… [ read more ]
- Extreme Couponing: Learn How To Be A Savvy Shopper And Save Money... One...
- In today’s economy, being money savvy is a necessity. For most American households cutting back on the things they love has become harder and harder to bear. But there are ways to get what you want at a fraction of the cost—if not free. With this book, extreme couponing expert Joni… [ read more ]
- Fete: The Wedding Experience Book (Hardcover)
- Inside Fete The Wedding Experience Book, Jung Lee shows what it really takes to pull off your perfect day. From precise venue to decor and everything in between, the wedding day fantasy is a possible on a budget. Step inside the wedding book, Fete: The Wedding Experience and allow your… [ read more ]
- Hello, Cupcake!: Irresistibly Playful Creations Anyone Can Make Cookbook
- The paperback Hello Cupcake book Irresistibly Playful Creations Anyone Can Make is filled with fantastic cupcakes you can make at home. You don't need special skills or equipment to decorate these amazing creations because most of them use candies available at the corner market. The Hello… [ read more ]
- It's All About the Dress: Savvy Secrets, Priceless Advice, and Inspiring...
- Every bride wants to feel beautiful and wants to have her dress express the essence of who she is. Now choosing the perfect thing to wear on that special day is easier than ever! Drawing on his experience as fashion director at Kleinfeld Bridal, Randy Fenoli has written a guidebook bursting… [ read more ]
- LA Ink: Season 3, Vol. 1 DVD
- The LA Ink Season 3 DVD set containing episodes 1-13 presents nonstop Hollywood-paced drama, laughs, and tattoo-artistry from the crew of the famed tattoo shop. The third season finds shop-owner Kat Von D returning from her first successful book tour — and her shop, LA Ink, while wildly… [ read more ]
- Say Yes To The Dress: Season 3 Viewers Favorites DVD
- In Viewers' Favorites Say Yes to the Dress Season 3 DVD, you watch the drama unfold as the bride searches for the one incredible gown to begin her new life. Find out if the bridal consultants can convince the families that it is the bride's opinion that matters most. In Say Yes to the Dress… [ read more ]
- Sister Wives DVD
- In the Sister Wives DVD, viewers are introduced to the Browns, a newly open polygamist family determined to show the world that their life as polygamists is anything but the stereotypical. Step inside the doors of the Brown residence and feel right at home as you see 13 children playing and… [ read more ]
- Sister Wives Seasons 1 & 2 DVD Set
- Sister Wives Seasons 1 & 2 DVD Set In the Sister Wives series, viewers are introduced to the Browns, a newly open polygamist family determined to show the world that their life as polygamists is anything but the stereotypical. Step inside the doors of the Brown residence and feel right at… [ read more ]
- Sugar Baby: Confections, Candies, Cakes & Other Delicious Recipes for Cooking...
- The hardcover Sugar Baby book Confections, Candies, Cakes & Other Delicious Recipes for Cooking With Sugar features more than 100 stove-top recipes for sweet treats. Author Gesine Bullock-Prado offers simple instructions for creating fabulous confections including caramel, chocolate mousse… [ read more ]
- The Big-Ass Book of Crafts 2 Book (Paperback)
- Eager to try some new techniques? Need some more junk for your trunk? Well, look no further! In this cheeky sequel, Mark Montano picks up where his wildly popular The Big-Ass Book of Crafts left off, with even more spectacular—and easy-to-make—projects sure to satisfy crafters of all skill… [ read more ]
- The Cupcake Diaries: Recipes and Memories from the Sisters of Georgetown...
- On Valentine's Day, 2008, sisters Sophie Kallinis LaMontagne and Katherine Kallinis opened the doors to Georgetown Cupcake, a tiny bakery tucked on a quiet side street in the heart of Georgetown in Washington, DC. They had given up the security of corporate jobs - Sophie, a Princeton… [ read more ]
- The Edge of Life: Alaska DVD
- Alaska is a land of extremes - the biggest, coldest, windiest, wildest. Its climate and land forms are shaped by two oceans, the moving earth and frozen polar air. Through it flows the Yukon River, perhaps the last untamed river on North America. In this film, Alaska's story is told as never… [ read more ]
- The Truth About Style (Hardcover) Book
- The hilarious, beloved cohost of TLC’s What Not to Wear examines the universal obstacles all women—including herself—put in their way With her unique talent for seeing past disastrous wardrobes to the core emotional issues that caused these sartorial crises, style savant Stacy London has… [ read more ]
- TLC Kitchen (Hardcover) Book
- Busy families need simple and easy solutions. This cookbook features delicious, easy-to-make recipes from a variety of chefs, including some of the stars of TLC's most popular series. From light bites to hearty meals and sweet treats, there is something for everyone. - Learn how to prepare a… [ read more ]
- Too Cute: Season 3 DVD
- Packed with pouncing puppies, cuddling kittens, and inseparable pairs of unlikely friends, TOO CUTE SEASON 3 is just too much! Oodles of Goldendoodles take over the house including the bed of the pet pig Trouble. A black-and-white kitten comes nose-to-nose with a baby skunk. And odd couples… [ read more ]
- United Cakes of America: Recipes Celebrating Every State (Hardcover)
- The hardcover United Cakes of America book Recipes Celebrating Every State is a fabulous collection of cake recipes from the 50 states plus Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C. Author Warren Brown tours the country updating sweet treats such as key lime pie, Lady Baltimore cake and, of course,… [ read more ]
- What's New, Cupcake?: Ingeniously Simple Designs for Every Occasion (Paperback)
- The What's New Cupcake book Ingeniously Simple Designs for Every Occasion teaches you how to make a wide range of irresistibly creative cupcakes. Designs on the confections include everything from race cars and robots to jewelry and roses. The What's New Cupcake baking book also has ideas… [ read more ]