in TLC cooking DVDs, learn how to make cakes and a whole lot more with titles like Confetti Cakes and the United Cakes of America. Or put your apron away and watch someone else do all the work in DVDs like, Cake Boss. TLC cookbooks and DVDs test your creative abilities with must-have titles for anyone who loves a beautiful cake!
- Hello, Cupcake!: Irresistibly Playful Creations Anyone Can Make
- The paperback Hello Cupcake book Irresistibly Playful Creations Anyone Can Make is filled with fantastic cupcakes you can make at home. You don't need special skills or equipment to decorate these amazing creations because most of them use candies available at the corner market. The Hello… [ read more ]
- Kitchen Boss: Family Recipes Collection DVD
- Indulge yourself with the Kitchen Boss Secret Family Recipes DVD Collection and learn how simple it can be to make the wonderful meals featured on the series. Find out how to make melt-in-your-mouth gnocchi and tantalizing manicotti as you follow the episodes. In the Buddy Valastro recipes… [ read more ]
- Sugar Baby: Confections, Candies, Cakes & Other Delicious Recipes for Cooking...
- The hardcover Sugar Baby book Confections, Candies, Cakes & Other Delicious Recipes for Cooking With Sugar features more than 100 stove-top recipes for sweet treats. Author Gesine Bullock-Prado offers simple instructions for creating fabulous confections including caramel, chocolate mousse… [ read more ]
- The Cupcake Diaries: Recipes and Memories from the Sisters of Georgetown...
- On Valentine's Day, 2008, sisters Sophie Kallinis LaMontagne and Katherine Kallinis opened the doors to Georgetown Cupcake, a tiny bakery tucked on a quiet side street in the heart of Georgetown in Washington, DC. They had given up the security of corporate jobs - Sophie, a Princeton… [ read more ]
- United Cakes of America: Recipes Celebrating Every State (Hardcover)
- The hardcover United Cakes of America book Recipes Celebrating Every State is a fabulous collection of cake recipes from the 50 states plus Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C. Author Warren Brown tours the country updating sweet treats such as key lime pie, Lady Baltimore cake and, of course,… [ read more ]
- What's New, Cupcake?: Ingeniously Simple Designs for Every Occasion (Paperback)
- The What's New Cupcake book Ingeniously Simple Designs for Every Occasion teaches you how to make a wide range of irresistibly creative cupcakes. Designs on the confections include everything from race cars and robots to jewelry and roses. The What's New Cupcake baking book also has ideas… [ read more ]
- Georgetown Cupcake TLC Favorite Dozen
- TLC EXCLUSIVE ASSORTMENT The Georgetown Cupcake TLC Favorite Dozen lets you enjoy delicious confections from the bakery featured on DC Cupcakes, the hit baking show. On the series, you pick up baking ideas from the two sisters who own the Georgetown Cupcake bake shop in Washington, [ read more ]