Frozen Planet DVD
SKU ID #368151
- Additional Details
- Format: DVD
- Rating: Not Rated
- Number of Discs: 3
- Run Time: 350 Minutes
- Region: 1
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen
- Language: English
- Studio: BBC Warner
- DVD Release Date: April 17, 2012
- Subtitles: English, Spanish, French-Canadian
ENGLISH: Dolby Digital 5.1
FRENCH: Dolby Digital 5.1
- Cast: David Attenborough
- Genre: Documentary
- Color: Color
Science At The End Of The Earth - A Look at Scientific Exploration At The South Pole
Freeze Frame - Seven "Making Of" Featurettes, One At The End Of Each Episode
Production Video Diaries - A Set of 47 Revelatory Video Shorts
Frozen Planet: The Epic Journey - The Greatest Moments Of Frozen Planet
Music Only Viewing Option
- Release Date: 2011
• On Thin Ice - A unique exploration into how climate change is affecting the animals and people of the polar regions and what that might mean for the rest of us.
• Science at the Ends of the Earth – An examination of the remarkable scientific work being performed at the South Pole.
• Freeze Frame – A series of six 10-minute “making of” featurettes, one for each episode.
• Production Video Diaries – A set of 47 video shorts made by the Frozen Planet producers, directors, camera crew and more, giving personal insights into this remarkable series.
• Frozen Planet: The Epic Journey – The best moments from this remarkable series compiled into one 60-minute highlights special.
This is a DVD collection you want to own and share an expansive learning tool that sparks the imagination and inspires geographic and environmental awareness through mesmerizing visuals and narration. You will also want to catch Frozen Planet when it airs on Discovery Channel on March 18, for a unique version, narrated by David Attenborough!