Illustrated Map of the Prehistoric World
SKU ID #466181
- Standard Shipping: 12/19, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/21, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
- Additional Details
- Dimensions: 38"H x 54"W
Next to each illustrated life form is its name, major grouping, feeding methods, period, and size. The illustrations are located where the flora and fauna fossil records are found. On the bottom left side of the map is an inset showing various fauna illustrations to scale with each other, for further clarification.
On the far left side of the map the Real Duration of Time Periods bar shows that 88% of the Earth's existence includes consolidation and development of the planet itself (Precambrian). In the rest of 12% of time the evolution of life has happened!
On the left side of the map the Time Chart is the view throughout the Earth's past that is divided into periods by major events of Earth's evolution. It shows names of periods, their duration, important events for all periods, and the positions of continents for most of the periods.
Illustrated Map of the Prehistoric World will provide children and all those who feel young at heart with a beautifully designed, educational, and playful map.
A lot of work, effort, and knowledge were put into this map. Experts in geography, history, biology, geology, paleontology, and zoology participated actively in creating a product of the highest possible quality, based on the latest referential literature. A lot of books were read before this map was finished, and hours and hours were spent searching the Internet and contacting the right experts.
One-side UV coated, one-sided paper wall map.