National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book Of Space (Hardcover) Book
• Chapter 1 focuses on the Earth, moon, and sun.
• Chapter 2 introduces kids to the other planets in our solar system.
• Chapter 3 explains other objects in our solar system, such as dwarf planets, comets, and asteroid belts.
• Chapter 4 voyages even farther afield, touching on concepts such as the universe, the Milky Way, stars, galaxies, and black holes.
• The last chapter delves into space exploration: humans on the moon, spaceships, the International Space Station, etc.
- Author: Catherine D. Hughes / David A. Aguilar
- Publisher: Natl Geographic Soc Childrens books
- ISBN: 9781426310140
- Dimensions: 10.25 H x 0.75 D x 10.25 W inches
- Format: Hardcover
- Number of Pages: 127 Pages
- Release Date: October 9, 2012
Availability: In Stock
Ready to ship in 7-10 Business Days
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Deserves Multiple Readings
- Easy To Read
- Difficult To Follow
- Travel Reading
- Younger Readers
Comments about this product:
Bought it for inquisitive 3 yr old.. hasn't been able to sit still too long for reading.