Reflecting telescopes, sometimes called Newtonian Reflector and Optical Telescopes, contain a curved mirror at the lower end of the optical tube. This concave mirror reflects light and gathers it to a point further up the tube where a flat mirror at an angle reflects it into the eyepiece. These telescopes are typically compact, portable, and excellent for faint deep sky objects like remote galaxies because of the larger aperture. They provide the brightest view per dollar spent. Shop the best reflector telescopes made by Celestron, Meade, and Orion at the Discovery Channel Store.
- Celestron AstroMaster 114EQ Telescope
- The Celestron Ambassador 80AZ Telescope Refractor by Celestron is a great beginner telescope. User-friendly with minimal set up and maintenance, the Celestron Ambassador 80AZ Telescope features great optical and mechanical quality, so instead of fussing too much with the equipment, you… [ read more ]
- Celestron AstroMaster 130 EQ Telescope with Motor Drive
- The Celestron AstroMaster 130 EQ Relfector with Motor Drive by Celestron is a great [ read more ]
- Orion SkyQuest XT10i IntelliScope Dobsonian Telescope
- The Orion SkyQuest XT10g Computerized GoTo Dobsonian Reflector by Orion is a great [ read more ]