Richard Rawling's King Cowboy Hat
SKU ID #624186
- Additional Details
- Color: Brown
Gas Monkey Garage owner Rawlings is always up for a good bet, and when one is offered one involving his icon, Burt Reynolds, he is quick to accept. To get Reynolds' attention, the boys of “Fast N’ Loud” win his respect by pulling up in his signature black Trans Am from “Smokey and the Bandit." Reynolds was happy to see his car and not only did Rawlings win his bet, in getting Reynolds to sign the car, but he also got this “The King” cowboy hat from his icon.
The exceptionally crafted black wool felt hat has a classic badass style, with a 3 1/2” brim, black braided leather band, beaded tassels, feather detailing and a Charlie 1 Horse hat crown firebrand accent.
- Richard Petty’s Charlie 1 Horse signature hat design
- Material: Premium 3x wool felt, Genuine leather hat sweatband, Satin crown lining
- Black leather band with braided black and white leather overlay
- Silver-tone center concho with C1H exclusive leather tassels, beading and feather detail
- Updated pitchfront hat style
- Made in USA