The most devastating storms in America ripple through “tornado alley” and Discovery Channel's Storm Chasers ride up just close enough to these monsters to gather valuable scientific data. Shop the Storm Chasers Store for DVDs and books, and witness the sheer power of Mother Nature and these adventurous scientists, filmmakers, and adventurers.
Can't find what you're looking for? View our popular search.
- Storm Chasers Twisted Tote Bag
- Storm Chasers Twisted Tote Bag Extreme weather, fearless scientists, filmmakers, and adventurers make up the Storm Chasers, who follow some of the most devastating storms in America. And you can’t help but follow them on their journey through danger. The task is always imminent and the… [ read more ]
- Storm Chasers Twisted Two-tone Mug Yellow
- The twisted two-tone Storm Chasers mug with yellow interior is sure to add a little edge to your morning coffee routine. Twist it up with a yellow-green-and-blue tornado graphic, the logo from your favorite extreme weather show and a cheery yellow lining. The Storm Chasers cup holds 11… [ read more ]
- Storm Chasers: Season 3 DVD
- The world's top storm chasers return to Tornado Alley, now armed to get closer than ever to America's deadly twisters. Meteorologist Reed Timmer, Imax filmmaker Sean Casey and weather engineer Tim Samaras battle weather and each other, to get images and data that could help decode the… [ read more ]
- Storm Chasers: Up Close and Personal DVD
- Step into the swirling chaos of the country's most magnificent storms in Storm Chasers: Up Close and Personal. DVD features "Storm Chasers Greatest Storms 2010," where extreme chasers Tim Samaras, Reed Timmer, Joel Taylor, Dr. Josh Wurman, Chris Chittick, Ginger Zee, Matt Hughes, and IMAX… [ read more ]
- Storm Chasers™ "I'd Rather Be Chasing Storms" T-Shirt
- A Storm Chasers "I'd rather be chasing storms" t-shirt telegraphs how you really feel. Slip it on to protect you from pummeling hail and flying debris while tracking tornadoes, or settle into its cozy cotton confines while watching Reed Timmer and crew document and battle the elements on… [ read more ]