The Gardener's A-Z Guide to Growing Organic Food Book (Paperback)
SKU ID #85707
With the paperback The Gardener's A-Z Guide to Growing Organic Food book readers can go organic! Learn everything you need to know to grow organic foods, from nurturing the soil to starting seeds.
- Create an organic garden rich with nourishing food to eat
- Information on 765 varieties of vegetables, fruits and nuts
- Formulas and techniques that control 201 pests and diseases organically
- Soil and water needs of each plant
- Propagation and harvesting
- Seed-starting dates
- Storage requirements
- Support structures
- Written by Tanya L. K. Denckla
- Publication date: February 2004
Buy the paperback The Gardener's A-Z Guide to Growing Organic Food book, and learn the secrets to growing nutrition-rich produce as nature intended.