The Human Body Book: An Owner's Guide (Hardcover) Book
SKU ID #884792
Where does your food go? What are eyelashes for? Kids are curious about how their body works, and this science book explains it to them simply. Lively illustrations and fascinating facts make learning about biology fun, and four pages of clear acetate provide a peek underneath our skin, so children can see and understand how our muscles, bones, and organs all fit together. Age 8 and up.
- Author: Jen Green / David Antram (ILT)
- Publisher: Sterling Pub. Co.
- ISBN: 9781910184776
- Dimensions: 12 H x 9.75 W inches
- Format: Hardcover
- Number of Pages: 35 Pages
- Release Date: May 5, 2015
Availability: In Stock
Ready to ship in 2-3 Business Days
You Might Also Like