Worldchanging: A User's Guide for the 21st Century Book (Hardcover)
SKU ID #85547
- Standard Shipping: 12/16, 12 pm ET
- 1-2 Business Days: 12/20, 12 pm ET
- Next Business Day: 12/23, 12 pm ET
The hardcover Worldchanging: A User's Guide for the 21st Century book features the most innovative solutions, ideas and inventions emerging today for building a sustainable, livable, prosperous future.
- The companion volume to the groundbreaking website of the same name
- Packed with information, resources, reviews and ideas
- Categories include: Stuff, Shelter, Cities, Community, Business, Politics and Planet
- Written and edited by Alex Steffen, co-founder of the award-winning web site Worldchanging.com, written by dozens of leading new thinkers
- Foreword by Al Gore
- Publication date: November 2006
Buy the hardcover Worldchanging: A User's Guide for the 21st Century book, and learn about the cutting-edge innovations and inventions that could lead to a more sustainable and prosperous future.