- Available in three sizes: 5L, 15L and 45L
- Available in three colors: royal blue, orange and black
- High tear strength and puncture / abrasion resistance
- Roll-top waterproof closure with recycled plastic clips to ensure it stays closed
- High frequency welded seams to keep your valuables bone-dry
- BPA & PVC Free – made from TPU coating
- 420 Denier Nylon base
- The perfect balance between durability and flexibility
- Lightweight and strong
- Includes an adjustable and removable recycled nylon shoulder strap
- Features a white, screen-printed PADI Logo
• Volume: 45L
• Dimensions: 13” X 28”
• Weight: ~1 lb
Dry Bag Tips:
- When rolling the bag leave at least ¼ of the bag as a spare space on top – more is better! (At least 6”.) Don’t overstuff it.
- Fold the top of the bag over at least three - four times securely then merge the buckles together to secure a fitted seal.
- Remember, dry bags - from all manufacturers – are not intended to withstand extended submersion. Rather, they are designed to protect the contents against splashes or short periods of submersion. If you will be transporting electronics or other sensitive items in very wet/potential submersion situations, we recommend you consider double bagging the items.
- In areas of high humidity – which is often where divers find themselves, be aware that moisture vapor can condense inside any waterproof enclosure when temperature changes occur – like taking it from your hotel room and putting it in the hot sun.
- If you are using dry bags to store electronics in areas of high humidity, to avoid damage to the electronics from condensation, place a desiccant (for instance, a silica-gel pack) in the dry sack along with the electronic items.
- 420 Denier Nylon coated with TPU
- Recycled plastic hardware (recycled polyformaldehyde)
- 100% recycled nylon strap
- Wipe off with a soft, wet cloth
- Store the bag open, in a dry environment
- Do not put into a washing machine
- Do not iron or bleach
- Do not dry clean
How can I contact the Discovery Store?
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST
We typically respond to emails within 1 – 3 business days of receipt.
ORDERS AND SHIPPING
How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders typically take 7 – 10 business days to ship, depending on the order. All Discovery orders are custom made and printed on-demand. Delivery time varies based on your location and size of your order.
How do I track my order?
You will receive a confirmation email when we receive your order. If you do not receive the confirmation message within a short time of placing your order, please check your Spam or Junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, make sure you mark the confirmation as Not Spam, which should allow future messages to get through to you. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking information.
Do you ship products Internationally?
We ship products throughout the world with the exception of the EU.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What is your return policy?
We want you to love your purchase. If you’re not 100% satisfied, we accept returns or exchanges within 60 days from the date you received your order. Shipping fees are not refundable.
Note that items must be returned unused, in the original condition and packaging. Customer pays return shipping.
How do I return or exchange an item?
We accept returns or exchanges within 60 days from the date you received your order. Please contact customer service at email@example.com with your name, order number and reason for returning the item(s).
Customer service will respond via email within 1 – 3 business days with instructions on how to return or exchange.
Who pays for shipping on items for return?
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Who pays for shipping on items for exchange?
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. We will send the new item out to you at no extra cost.
What if an item is damaged or defective?
If you received an item which is damaged or defective, please send a photo of the item and the defect or damaged area to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, email and order # in your correspondence. We will review the photo and respond with further instructions.
What if I’ve received the item as a gift and I want to return or exchange?
Please contact customer service at email@example.com for returns/exchanges of gifts. Customer service will respond via email within 1 – 3 business days with instructions.
How long until I receive my refund?
Please allow 7 – 10 business days for your return to be processed by our warehouse. The amount of time for the refund to reflect back on your account will depend on your financial institution. Please contact your bank, credit card company or other financial service provider for questions about timing of returned funds.