Inspired by the incredible schools of hammerhead sharks in places like Galapagos Islands, this bottle is a limited edition launch in honor of Shark Week. Pictures don’t do this stunning Klean Kanteen 16 oz wide mouth bottle justice.
We also love the versatility of this bottle – making it a perfect bottle wherever your adventures take you. The wide mouth makes it easy to fill full of ice for a day on the boat, or slowly sip your coffee on the way to the dive site. It’s even great on the plane as a substitute for those pesky plastic cups. Close the lid and throw it in your bag – hot or cold – and it won’t leak! What’s more, the TKWide bottle from Klean Kanteen keeps your beverages hot for 17 hours or ice cold for 58 hours. With the proper care and backed by the lifetime “Strong as Steel” guarantee, it will last as long as your memories of your favorite shark dive.
- Features a full wrapped hammerhead pattern on a matte bottle
- Vacuum insulated with Climate Lock™
- Designed with an eye for versatility, portability and performance
- A water bottle, coffee mug, sport bottle and insulated cup in one package
- Comes with the leak proof Café Cap with easy-carry swivel loop and features the TK Closure™ internal thread design
- Designed to be lightweight yet extremely strong
- 18/8 food grade stainless steel
- Won't retain or impart flavors
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
- Other lids available from Klean Kanteen including a loop cap or straw cap
- Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee
- Made from durable, 18/8 (#304) stainless steel
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat™ powder coat finish
- BPA Free, plastic lid
- Capacity: 16 fluid ounces
- Opening Diameter: 2.6"
- We recommend hand washing.
- For daily cleaning, rinse your Kanteen with warm, soapy water and let it drain and dry in your dish rack with the mouth downward so water can drain out.
- For thorough cleaning, you can use warm, soapy water and a bottle brush.
- If your bottle or cap seems to be retaining flavors or smells, use diluted vinegar and soak them in it overnight.
- The TKWide caps are dishwasher safe.
PADI X KLEAN KANTEEN:
Aligned with PADI's own ethos, PADI chose one of the best and most well-known – not to mention the first – reusable bottle brand to partner with. Klean Kanteen® is a family-owned company on a mission. They introduced the first stainless steel, BPA-free, reusable water bottle in 2004 because they wanted a non-toxic solution to single-use plastic water bottles. Today, as a certified B Corporation, they not only create the highest quality reusable products on the planet, they work hard to bring benefit to the people and places they touch—and they do everything they can to keep single-use waste from trashing the world, making our partnership even better.
How can I contact the Discovery Store?
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm EST
We typically respond to emails within 1 business day of receipt.
ORDERS AND SHIPPING
How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders typically take 7 – 10 business days to ship, depending on the order. All Discovery orders are custom made and printed on-demand. Delivery time varies based on your location and size of your order.
How do I track my order?
You will receive a confirmation email when we receive your order. If you do not receive the confirmation message within a short time of placing your order, please check your Spam or Junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, make sure you mark the confirmation as Not Spam, which should allow future messages to get through to you. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with your tracking information.
Do you ship products Internationally?
We ship products throughout the world with the exception of the EU.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
What is your return policy?
We want you to love your purchase. If you’re not 100% satisfied, we accept returns or exchanges within 30 days from the date you received your order. Shipping fees are not refundable.
Note that items must be returned unused, in the original condition and packaging. Customer pays return shipping.
How do I return or exchange an item?
We accept returns or exchanges within 30 days from the date you received your order. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and reason for returning the item(s).
Customer service will respond via email within 1 – 3 business days with instructions on how to return or exchange.
Who pays for shipping on items for return?
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Who pays for shipping on items for exchange?
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. We will send the new item out to you at no extra cost.
What if an item is damaged or defective?
If you received an item which is damaged or defective, please send a photo of the item and the defect or damaged area to email@example.com. Please include your name, email and order # in your correspondence. We will review the photo and respond with further instructions.
What if I’ve received the item as a gift and I want to return or exchange?
Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for returns/exchanges of gifts. Customer service will respond via email within 1 – 3 business days with instructions.
How long until I receive my refund?
Please allow 7 – 10 business days for your return to be processed by our warehouse. The amount of time for the refund to reflect back on your account will depend on your financial institution. Please contact your bank, credit card company or other financial service provider for questions about timing of returned funds.